Air Conditioning & Heating
Complete Air Conditioning & Heating Service
Why is maintaining your AC System is very important: Heating and A/C systems may break eventually with usage, hose pipes may clog and drip if not serviced, causing reduced efficiency heating and cooling capabilities. Regular maintenance will keep your AC system operating at peak performance!
Are you having issues with your A/C system?
If your air conditioning blows only slightly cooler air compared to the exterior air
Air that blows in smells damp, musty, or like mildew and mold
Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is just a little warmer than outside
The defroster takes longer than typical to operate, or does not operate
Your heater or A/C only functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is stationary
Your heating system blows cold air, or the air conditioning blows warm air
Low airflow even at the highest fan setting.
A comprehensive evaluation of heating and A/C system includes:
- Examining the internal controls and blower
- Checking radiator coolant operating temperature, hoses, pressure radiator cap and thermostat
- Inspecting the compressor belt
- Inspecting system and seals for leaks or various other damages.
- A cooling system pressure test
- Verifying the A/C pressure meets manufacturer specifications
- Measuring the interior vent air temperature
- Our repair and maintenance services include: Air Conditioning Belts & Hoses Radiators